it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this fun flamingo card using a new Digital Stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs:
- create a background on a stitched square panel of watercolor paper using Distress Markers and the Distress Marker Spritzer
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Different Perspective Flamingo with the same pink markers and a watercolor brush
- add Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay to the feathery parts and Glossy Accents to the beak
- stamp a custom-made sentiment using the Stampendous Tiny Alpha stamp set and Versafine (Smokey Gray)
- mat the anel onto pink cardstock before adhering it to a cardbase
- add some Create a Smile enamel stickers as final embellishments
I hope you got inspired.