it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this sweet Reindeer Tag Card step-by-step:
- cut one tag from Perfect Colouring Paper and another one from patterned paper
- stamp the cute peeking reindeer from the Gerda Steiner Designs Peeking Friends stamp set with Memento (Rich Cocoa) and color the image with Delta Markers
- add highlights to the eyes with a white gel pen and glitter to the nose with Stickles (Christmas Red)
- stamp some stars from the Gerda Steiner Designs Holiday Friends stamp set with Versafine (Crimson Red) onto the white tag to create a backdrop
- cover a kraft cardbase with patterned paper and stamp the "Merry Christmas" sentiment with Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
- cut out stars at the top of both tags and thread twine through them
Thanks for stopping by today.