it Tanja here today and I want to show you this fun Valentine's Day Shaker Tag:
- stamp the large duck, the waves and the reed from the new, super sweet Gerda Steiner Designs Lucky Duck stamp set with Versafine (Onyx Black) on watercolor paper
- color the image and the background with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp brush
- cut out a tag with the main image, a tag from patterned paper to cover the back of the tag, one tag frame from patterned paper for the front of the tag and two tag frames from white foam rubber to build the shaker element
- fill the shaker with light blue seed beads and pearl glass glitter
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Just Sentiments set with Versamark onto a strip of vellum and heat-emboss it with turquoise embossing powder
- add twine through the hole of the tag
I hope you got inspired. If you have any questions, just leave me a comment below.