it's Tanja here for you today and I am using a cute little bear to create a fun winter card:
- color the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Little Mug Bear with Delta Markers and a white gel pen
- cut out two pierced banners
- color the edges of the second one with the same marker used on the scarf and create your own colored cardstock
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Monster Party stamp set with Aquamarine Pigment Ink
- stamp a knitted background onto a Confetti White cardbase with Mint Julep Dye Ink
I hope you got inspired.