it's Tanja here today and I would like to show you this Watercolor Card from Outer Space:
- stamp a scene on a stitched watercolor paper panel using the Gerda Steiner Designs Alien Invasion and Blast off stamp sets
- draw in two extra planets with a black PITT Artist Pen
- color the images and the background with Distress Re-Inkers (Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Bundled Sage, Hickory Smoke, Old Paper, Frayed Burlap, Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass)
- add some water droplets to the larger planets and the sky and blot away the excess with a paper towel for more texture
- color the stars with a golden gel pen and add some additional tiny stars with a white gel pen
Thanks for stopping by.