it's Tanja here and I would like to share this creation using a Gerda Steiner Designs digital stamp with you:
- color the super cute Gerda Steiner Designs Monster Letter image from the Digital Stamp Bundle August with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add some details with a white gel pen and Glossy Accents to the little heart on the envelope
- stamp the sentiment from the Create a Smile Happymail stamp set with Versamark onto a stitched watercolor paper panel and heat-emboss it with four different colors of WOW! embossing powder (Pink Lady, Parma Violet, Lagoon, Blue Tang)
- create a background by stamping several envelopes from the Lawn Fawn You've got Mail set with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
- color the envelopes with Daniel Smith Watercolors and add some black splatters with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors
- add a strip of black cardstock to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase
Have a colorful day.