it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this creation using one of the brand new Gerda Steiner Designs fall stamp sets:
- cut out a stitched panel from Confetti White cardstock
- color the mouse, the wagon and the pumpkins from the Gerda Steiner Designs Fall Mice stamp set with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add details with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and a white gel pen
- cut the My Favorite Things Happy into the panel and layer burlap behind the cutout
- add the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Fall stamp set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
I hope you got inspired.