it's Tanja here today and I would like you to meet the adorable new character from Gerda Steiner Designs ... Gopher. Isn't he adorable? I couldn't wait to use him on another project and here it is:
- stamp the cute little critter from the Gerda Steiner Designs Gopher it! stamp set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia) onto a piece of watercolor paper and mask it off
- stamp the present from the same stamp set and the larger present and the cupcake from the Gerda Steiner Designs Monster Party stamp set with Versafine (Smokey Gray) and also use the masking technique
- cut out the whole image and color it with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp brush
- add highlight with a white gel pen
- partially die cut a stitched banner and stamp the sentiment from Gerda Steiner Designs Just Sentiments with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bonding Powder; run the banner through your Mini Minc or Laminator and foil the sentiment with blue foil
- cut out a stitched panel from Neenah Desert Storm Kraft cardstock and a scalloped stitched panel from light blue smooth cardstock
- add a woodgrain pattern to the kraft panel using a kraft-colored pigment ink
- add some 6mm and 4mm sequins as final embellishments
I had so much fun creating this cute little card. I used it for my daughter's 6th birthday on February 24th.
Have a wonderful day.