it's Tanja here and I created this fun badge-card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Juggling Tiger:
- resize the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Juggling Tiger in order to fit his face to a 3 cm (1.2'') badge and print it out twice
- color both images identically with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- I used my new Bandai Badge it! to create the pin out of one of the images - so many possibilities, don't you think?
- cut out a stitched panel around the second image and color the background with alcohol markers as well
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Hoppy stamp set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- I adhered the badge to the card with three rolled glue dots ... the recipient should be able to take off the badge without ruining the card itself
This is a picture of the card without the badge:
The Gerda Steiner Designs Juggling Tiger was part of the Digital Stamp Bundle August 2016 and is now sold separately. If you like stamp bundles with adorable images and a discount on top, you should really check out the Digital Stamp Bundle September 2016 which is available until the end of the month.
I hope you got inspired.