it's Tanja here for you today and I would like to show you this layered monster card:
- stamp the grumpy monster from Gerda Steiner Designs Monster Party with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the image with Delta Markers and Wink of Stella Glitter Pens
- add details with a white gel pen
- cut out two polaroid frames from woodgrain patterned paper and a scribble from vellum
- hold the layers together with a tiny wooden clothespin
- create a background by adhering patterned paper cut at an angle to a white cardbase
- stamp the sentiment with one of your alphabet stamp sets and Versafine (Onyx Black)
- add enamel dots as final embellishments
Here is a close-up of the grumpy fellow:
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you again next week.
Have a colorful day.