it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this fun creation using the brand new Gerda Steiner Designs Cheerful Hedgehog stamp set:
- cut out a circle using one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Wonky Circle STAX dies from Confetti White cardstock
- color the little hedgehog and the leaves from the Gerda Steiner Designs Cheerful Hedgehog stamp set with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and Zest-it
- cut out the Poppy Stamps Leafy Breeze from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock and layer some orange glitter cardstock behind the cutout
- stamp the first part of the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Monster stamp set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia) onto a stitched banner and add the second part of the sentiment with a Dymo Label Maker
- add a strip of dark brown cardstock and orange glitter paper to the right side of the panel before adhering it to the cardbase
Have a colorful day.